Highlighted

Brush help

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue all day and I've tried resetting my tools over and over again. When I select the brush presets, it starts off at its usual size but when I try to adjust the size... it doesn't change size or sometimes it does but when I go to draw, it changes back to the smallest size possible. Any help? I've looked around and most people suggest resetting my tools but that hasn't worked. someone said something about my caps lock being on but it isn't. I'm truly lost.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush help

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this issue all day and I've tried resetting my tools over and over again. When I select the brush presets, it starts off at its usual size but when I try to adjust the size... it doesn't change size or sometimes it does but when I go to draw, it changes back to the smallest size possible. Any help? I've looked around and most people suggest resetting my tools but that hasn't worked. someone said something about my caps lock being on but it isn't. I'm truly lost.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you've reset the tool itself, have you tried resetting the preferences for Photoshop as a whole? Look for the Reset Preferences On Quit button within the General tab of the Photoshop Preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0