• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having an issue with my brush whenever I tap on the mouse it draws a 45°streak instead of a dot. This also happened with all the tools such as the stamp tool. I have tried reinstalling the software, but it still happens, it is the only software package that this happens with. Can you help?

2020-09-07 12_12_41-20191218 - Hilton Bankside01461_1_1_2.psd @ 66.7% (RGB_16_) _.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop are you using, have you tried resetting the Tools

2020-08-19 14_27_59-Adobe Photoshop 2020.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of PS. I have tried resetting the tools and reinstalling the software and the same thing happens. It does not happen on Lightroom or any other software. When I try clicking on the menu, it will not choose the right dropdown, but a drop-down a few over. in the pic, I am clicking on view but the drop-down for Type is showing.

2020-09-07 12_35_10-20191218 - Hilton Bankside01461_1_1_2.psd @ 100% (Layer 3, RGB_16_) _.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try ressetting your Photoshop preferences

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave this a go, it did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines