Highlighted

brush lag?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as you can see in the video, my actions with brushes (and all the tools)  are sometimes processed much slower. i don’t know if it's my computer or photoshop, but it slows me down a lot...

ive tried unchecking the graphics processor in preferences > performance, but it didn't help that much. is there a solution that could help? thank you 🙂

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

brush lag?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as you can see in the video, my actions with brushes (and all the tools)  are sometimes processed much slower. i don’t know if it's my computer or photoshop, but it slows me down a lot...

ive tried unchecking the graphics processor in preferences > performance, but it didn't help that much. is there a solution that could help? thank you 🙂

Topics

Mac, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind it's probably my slow computer

i'll just try to survive with slow brushes until i get a new one 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines