brush lag :(

Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im a university graphic design student, i recently got a macbook and just started using my wacom on it (not the best wacom mind you, but it shouldnt effect lag). I opened photoshop and started drawing, and immediatley noticed a HUGE lag on my pen tool. I unplugged my wacom to see if that was the issue, but using my tracking pad on my mac had the same result. After following countless tutorials telling me to change tens of different settings, nothing has helped. Im no computer whizz, i know photoshop and the other basic adobe products as well as you would expect a first year design student to, but this has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated :).

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

brush lag :(

Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im a university graphic design student, i recently got a macbook and just started using my wacom on it (not the best wacom mind you, but it shouldnt effect lag). I opened photoshop and started drawing, and immediatley noticed a HUGE lag on my pen tool. I unplugged my wacom to see if that was the issue, but using my tracking pad on my mac had the same result. After following countless tutorials telling me to change tens of different settings, nothing has helped. Im no computer whizz, i know photoshop and the other basic adobe products as well as you would expect a first year design student to, but this has me stumped. Any help would be appreciated :).

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0