Highlighted

Brush preset would instantly reset once wacom pen touches tablet

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! 

I like using custom brushes and would often adjust brushes as I work but now every time I would change say, the pen pressure under transfer in the brush settings. The moment after I change the setting and place my pen back on the canvas the setting resets. I even have the brush setting tab open and I can see the carrot move back down to zero percent even though I literally set it to 100 percent one second ago. 

I have the latest update to photoshop 2020 and my Wacom driver was also just updated. I also checked to see if my Wacom pen was the issue but I ran Clip Paint Studio and I haven't run into any issues in regards to pen pressure or the brush settings resetting on me. 

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush preset would instantly reset once wacom pen touches tablet

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all! 

I like using custom brushes and would often adjust brushes as I work but now every time I would change say, the pen pressure under transfer in the brush settings. The moment after I change the setting and place my pen back on the canvas the setting resets. I even have the brush setting tab open and I can see the carrot move back down to zero percent even though I literally set it to 100 percent one second ago. 

I have the latest update to photoshop 2020 and my Wacom driver was also just updated. I also checked to see if my Wacom pen was the issue but I ran Clip Paint Studio and I haven't run into any issues in regards to pen pressure or the brush settings resetting on me. 

Topics

Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?