Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush preview is not showing. Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2020. Windows 10.
Suddenly, the brush preview is not showing, that red mask that helps in visualizing, both the brush, eraser, stamp. It is not the CapsLook key.
I have already uninstalled the PS, reset the preferences, and nothing has resolved. Please help me!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go into preferences and check to see if Photoshop is detecting your GPU and that OpenCL is enabled

2020-06-19 09_33_25-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't activate, But it is strange that this is the problem, because I have another computer that is working normally and its OpenGL is not activated

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-10 at 09.33.05.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than likely you have an old GPU, Photoshop version 21.2 renders some old and some not so old GPU's useless with this update.

I have reported it on the Adobe feedback forum, if it is the case that you have a older GPU then your only option is to revert back to version 21.1.3 until Adobe fix the issue

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bug-in-photoshop-version-21-2-not-detecting-o...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try updating to version 21.2.1, it has fixed the issue for me, GPU is now been detected

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same problem, I have already contacted adobe support, but so far nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not working for me either. I'm running Mac OS 10.15.7, Photoshop 22.1.0. Caps Lock is not activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines