Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brush preview not working

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Need some help working this out, tried to reeinstall photoshop, and a few more things but the brush preview that was suposed to show when i increase or decrease the size of brush (ctrl+alt+left mouse button) is not showing. Hope you can fix this issue for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brush size can be easily decrease by brackets for brush preview check brush settings there will be that option....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem is that the brush preview is usefull for the work i do, if i'm always checking what hardness i have in it or checking in the brush box, well i'll probably lose my job due to time spent doing everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and i'm talking about the same topic as here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/my-brush-has-no-colour-to-indicate-hardness/td-p/10380508?p...

but none of the answers solved it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. Googled the ass off it with no joy.

Reset tools, messed with performance setting, even a complete re-install STILL NO LUCK.

If you find a solution, please message me back.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ended up rolling back a version and BOOM It's back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well i still have the problem... Don't want to go back with the previous version, and can't get a newer because the computer doesn't support a newer version, so i'm stuck with this issue and no one from adobe can't fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines