Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush preview red doesn't work for two updates

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ENGLISH]
As I mention in the title of this post, the red preview of the brushes (when Alt + right mouse button is pressed) has not worked for two updates.

Photoshop version 22.1 was just released and I thought they would fix it there, I don't know how difficult it is to do it, but no. STILL NOT WORKING.

Let's see if the developers put the batteries in and correct it.

[ESPAÑOL]

Como menciono en el título de esta publicación, desde hace dos actualizaciones no funciona la vista previa en color rojo de los pinceles (cuando se pulsa Alt + botón derecho del mouse).

Recién se lanzó la versión 22.1 de Photoshop y pensé que lo solucionarían ahí, no sé que tan difícil sea hacerlo, pero no. SIGUE SIN FUNCIONAR.

A ver si se ponen las pilas los desarrolladores y lo corrigen.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue has been acknowledged so it is presumably being worked on … have you already added your vote to the Bug Report? 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-no-red-preview-when-changing-brush-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines