• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush (red) overlay not working in PS 2021 version 22.0.1

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to the latest version today. (Welll, the automatic update did 😉 ) and since then the preview overlay when resizing my brush is not working. Tried to reset preferences and a clean install. But no luck. The overlay works fine in 2020 and in previous version 22.0

Anyone else with the same problem? 

I'm using a macbook pro 2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/brush-preview-overlay-is-gone-in-photoshop-v2...

Peculiar that there are so few votes on the report while so many threads here seem to refer to the issue … 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a lot of people don't actually use that function, I never actually use it myself, just noticed the issue when it was reported here, plus it's early days yet, the update was only rolled out yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. Went to Adobe Support and spoke to an agent who clearly did not understand the problem. I gave up and went back to 2020. Trust Adobe to mess it up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Trust Adobe to mess it up"

It's not the first time and won't be the last 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean... this bug is not the end of the world, but very annoying. I'm glad the healing, patch and clone tool work as usual. 

For now I did revert to the previous version before the update (22.0) but I mean hey... I do want to upgrade to get rid of bugs, not get new ones. 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was like that with version 21.0, fix stuff and break other stuff at the same time, fix the broken stuff they broke by fixing stuff and break other stuff again, rinse and repeat 🤣

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

io ho riscontrato il medesimo problema! inoltre la funzione "migliora capelli" in seleziona e maschera non funziona più

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem, preview overlay brush is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here: brush red overlay has gone away...

Please fix the bug!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So today I updated to PS 22.1 with the hope that this would be fixed. It wasnt. At least not for me. Kinda frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Any solution yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah. One would think thos would be an easy fix but no fix in PS 22.1. Let's hope it'll be fixed in the next release. 

i'm still using PS 22.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have same question. I'm facing same issue from last 5 days. Can anyone guide me. I will be very thankful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion I have so far is too revert to an earlier version. As far as I know the first version of PS 2020 (v22.0) is the latest where this still works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is working no fro me with the latest update release taday. 22.1.1 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fingers crossed. Updating now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines