Highlighted

Brush resets when I click outside Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I'm drawing with my Wacom Bamboo and I have a brush preset with pressure sensitivity on, as soon as I click anywhere outside PS, when I go back to the softwre the pressure sensitivity will be off for a few seconds (sometimes more than a minute), and no fiddling with presets will bring it back on.

The only solution is waiting a few seconds and it comes back on, but obviously it puts quite a dent in my workflow. Has anybody experienced this?

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush resets when I click outside Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes when I'm drawing with my Wacom Bamboo and I have a brush preset with pressure sensitivity on, as soon as I click anywhere outside PS, when I go back to the softwre the pressure sensitivity will be off for a few seconds (sometimes more than a minute), and no fiddling with presets will bring it back on.

The only solution is waiting a few seconds and it comes back on, but obviously it puts quite a dent in my workflow. Has anybody experienced this?

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?