• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Settings View has changed

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went into brush settings and my view has been changed. I don't know if it happened with the last update or if I did something that made it change. Please see the pictures attached.

In the one picture is when I go into brush settings and the different settings that can be used to change the brush is on the left but when I click on it it doesn't show the settings such as pen pressure and sliders for that particular settings. On the right is the list of all the brushes (I don't know why anyone would want a list of brushess in the brush settings) I want mine to go back to what it was before as shown in the 2nd photo

I went into PS preferences and I didn't see anything there that could help. Do you know how I can get this back?

Cmp=Macbook Pro Apple M2 Max Sonoma 14.0 Lightroom Classic 13.0 (13.01 didn't work for me when I installed it so I went back to 13.0)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wouldn't you know it. I have been puzzled with this all afternoon and as soon as I post the question I found the answer.

Cmp=Macbook Pro Apple M2 Max Sonoma 14.0 Lightroom Classic 13.0 (13.01 didn't work for me when I installed it so I went back to 13.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines