Highlighted

Brush size Adj shortcut not working with Pen

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

So I've been using my Hunion q11k with photoshop on windows for nearly a year, everything working fine up until about a month  or so ago when I updated to the most recent version of Photoshop. I dont know what has changed however I am unable to now use the (ALT+ Right Click) shortcut to change my brush size using my tablet. I can using mouse. instead when using the brush i am presented with the eye dropper tool to my own frustration.

I've exhausted mutltiple threads and videos online trying to find the solution and scoured the photoshop menus. I would be extremely grateful if anyone was able to assist me with this problem. 

Many thanks 

Steve

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush size Adj shortcut not working with Pen

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, 

So I've been using my Hunion q11k with photoshop on windows for nearly a year, everything working fine up until about a month  or so ago when I updated to the most recent version of Photoshop. I dont know what has changed however I am unable to now use the (ALT+ Right Click) shortcut to change my brush size using my tablet. I can using mouse. instead when using the brush i am presented with the eye dropper tool to my own frustration.

I've exhausted mutltiple threads and videos online trying to find the solution and scoured the photoshop menus. I would be extremely grateful if anyone was able to assist me with this problem. 

Many thanks 

Steve

Topics

Actions and scripting, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?