• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush size and hardness not displayed

Contributor ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With photoshop 22.0.1 the brush size and hardness (alt - right click and drag mouse) are not displayed any more (GPU is active) 

The brush modifications are OK but not displayed !!!!!

Back to 22.0.0 and worked again 

Are there new GPU setup rules ???

Thanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema. He reseteado las preferencias y el problema continua. La GPU no es el problema, pues actualice hace apenas un par de meses a una nueva. 

Por favor si solucionaste el problema, me gustaria saber la solución.

Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here.

Also the color sampling wheel and the tooltips are not showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. The brush only appears as a circle in version 22.0.1. I also went back to 22.0.0 and then everything worked as it should. Hope Adobe addresses the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, with external gpu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing the update to 22.0.1 I've had the same problem. After downgrading to 22.0.0 it works again.

I've create a post in the PhotoShop bug forum.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-2201-brush-size-and-hardness-not-di...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. The same here. After update I can't see brush hardenss when I move cursor and Alt key and right mouse button is pressed. It is very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited quite some time for them to fix the "type tool bug" that made it nearly impossible to work with text in Photoshop. They fixed it, so I updated it to the last version. Now there's this...

Really, Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got the new release 22.1.0

Same problem, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, problem still persists, very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. 22.0.1 or 22.1 (just released). Horrible bug. Very very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, last update just done, but the problem still exists...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OKAY... solved! FINALLY! 😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it's solved for you.  How can I join your luck?  Still happens every single day to me.  Randomly switches on and off.  The lasso tool is also compromised during the glitch, and scrolling around turns very laggy.  (both laptop and PS is up to date) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines