Highlighted

Brush size and hardness not displayed

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With photoshop 22.0.1 the brush size and hardness (alt - right click and drag mouse) are not displayed any more (GPU is active) 

The brush modifications are OK but not displayed !!!!!

Back to 22.0.0 and worked again 

Are there new GPU setup rules ???

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush size and hardness not displayed

Participant ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With photoshop 22.0.1 the brush size and hardness (alt - right click and drag mouse) are not displayed any more (GPU is active) 

The brush modifications are OK but not displayed !!!!!

Back to 22.0.0 and worked again 

Are there new GPU setup rules ???

Thanks for help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 3
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo el mismo problema. He reseteado las preferencias y el problema continua. La GPU no es el problema, pues actualice hace apenas un par de meses a una nueva. 

Por favor si solucionaste el problema, me gustaria saber la solución.

Gracias.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here.

Also the color sampling wheel and the tooltips are not showing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem. The brush only appears as a circle in version 22.0.1. I also went back to 22.0.0 and then everything worked as it should. Hope Adobe addresses the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem after yesterday's update on the iPad! Now the app is completely useless ... Seems to be a bug. I can't contact Adobe directly ... does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

And does anybody know how to DOWNGRADE on the iPad without losing the drawings ... because the synchronisation with CC doesn't appear to work correctly ... I'm absolutely lost, I was about to finish a very important drawing for an even more important project!

Any help and suggestion is highly appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For time being make a downgrade to v 22.0.0 ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

edit: sorry, not read correctly ..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, with external gpu.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0