Highlighted

Brush size no longer displaying

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running 21.2.4 on a Mac, the actual brush size won't show properly - it will sometimes appear (for instance when chainging the size of it), but it reverts back to the crosshairs as you use it, which makes a lot of processes a bit hit and miss.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush size no longer displaying

Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running 21.2.4 on a Mac, the actual brush size won't show properly - it will sometimes appear (for instance when chainging the size of it), but it reverts back to the crosshairs as you use it, which makes a lot of processes a bit hit and miss.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure to reset the tool in the prefs palette under cursors to make sure that behavior is set properly.  Quit out of photoshop and restart.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks – I'll try that preference reset now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, sorry - I thought ou meant there was a reset of preferences. I've already tried swapping them out and back in, and restarting the app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Caps Lock turned on?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh the simple things... restarting the Mac has cured it now. I should simply have tried turning it off and on again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2020 1