brush slider

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since i installed big sure, the red trace of the brush that appears, for example, during resizing has disappeared. did it happen to someone else? if yes, how did you solve it? i tried to uninstall photoshop but it didn't help, the problem remains. From the preferences, hardware acceleration and open GL are active and the red trace is also active but you can't see it.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

brush slider

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since i installed big sure, the red trace of the brush that appears, for example, during resizing has disappeared. did it happen to someone else? if yes, how did you solve it? i tried to uninstall photoshop but it didn't help, the problem remains. From the preferences, hardware acceleration and open GL are active and the red trace is also active but you can't see it.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0