Highlighted

Brush Spacing Keyboard Shortcut?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I was curious if there is a brush spacing keyboard shortcut.  I've looked everywhere and it seems that that's one of the few refinements one has to make with the slider in the Brush Settings tab.  I'm aware that one can make custom brush presets, but that doesn't help if I'm using someone else's machine or working very quickly on the fly.  If one doesn't exist, is there a place where I can submit a feature request?

Thanks.

-Doug

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush Spacing Keyboard Shortcut?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I was curious if there is a brush spacing keyboard shortcut.  I've looked everywhere and it seems that that's one of the few refinements one has to make with the slider in the Brush Settings tab.  I'm aware that one can make custom brush presets, but that doesn't help if I'm using someone else's machine or working very quickly on the fly.  If one doesn't exist, is there a place where I can submit a feature request?

Thanks.

-Doug

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Feature Requests should be posted over on 

Photoshop Family

That Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts seem like a bit of a hodge-podge of customisable and non-customisable is already a problem, especially for people using non-english keyboards with english-language program versions. 

And the things that carry no shortcuts at all are another issue … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 1