• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush spinning wheel while using pen tablet

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i try and use a pressure sensative brush on photoshop while using my new xp-pen tablet, it gives me the spinning wheel of death. Each time i click a different brush and try to use it it just gives me the endless spinning wheel and i can't do anything. I'm not sure what is going on. My Photoshop is the newest updated 2020 version. I'm working on a 2016 macbook pro, is it just my computer cannot process it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

What OS are you working in on your 2016 Macbook Pro? Have you updated the software for your tablet to work with the current version of Photoshop that you installed? Were you having this issue before you upgraded? Also, how much ram do you have in your machine and how much is allocated to PS?

And lastly, have you tried resetting your preferences? If not, here is more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Let us know if that helps or if you are still having the issue.

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reported this to the tablet manufacturer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this problem while using my Cintiq 22HD which is updated with the latest driver. I also had to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop to see if that helped. I have 64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 which is plenty of ram. 

After reinstalling Photoshop I used my wacom pen and it worked fine, I went to F5 to check settings of pen and shape dynamics was set to 'off', I changed it to 'pen pressure" and tried to use the pen and it went into the spinning wheel and crashed again.

Anyone have any ideas of why this is and how to be able to use pen pressure again?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines