• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush stroke not extending to the outer limits of the cursor

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi...just the last 2 weeks or so I have noticed that whilst using ANY brush tool, paintbrush, healing tool, cloning tool, sponge, etc despite setting the hardest edge the action of the brush doesn't extend to the edges of the cursor / brush thus leaving a reasonable sized area which the brush does not affect as it should, it's a weird effect. I have tried resetting tools, changing all kinds of settings within the brush options, tried different cursors nothing seems to correct the problem. I am attaching a screen grab of a variety of paint brush strokes, the one at the bottom shows the brush size (set to it's hardest) and the resulting paint stroke is visibly smaller than the brush, this happens with every tool that has a brush option. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Preferences>Cursors>Normal Brush Tip Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 11.00.11 AM.jpg

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Apple>System Preferences>Accessibility>Display and set the Cursor size to Normal.

1784994_cs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines