• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Stroke Overlapping

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is brush stroke overlapping and where the strokes meet in the middle it is way too dark. Is there anyway to fix this? I have a dry brush set and I'm trying to create a cristian cross design. I'm not actually stroking or painting, ALL I'm doing is one click with my mouse to place the paint stroke on the canvas. I do not use a wacom tablet or pen, I use my mouse only. The images I provided should show what's going on, but I'm not sure there is a fix because I'm not actually painting or moving the mouse to create a stroke, just a simple click for a small dry brush stroke and then a second layer for the next stroke, again one click and free transform to stretch it and rotate it. Then turning on both layers I get the too dark effect directly in the middle. I've tried belnding options, reading photoshop forums on brush overlapping and nothing is working. ANY help would be appreciated. THANKS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The program is Adobe Photoshop 2020.

Thanks.

Best Regards, Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program is Adobe Photoshop 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines