• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Stroke Previews ignoring pen pressure settings

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my brush stroke previews arent displaying the pressure settings, and look like uniform lines. However, when drawing the pen pressure works perfectly but it is irritating that I can't tell the brushes apart. I have version 21.2.1, but it has been plaguing me since 2019, but only sometimes then. I've re-installed many times, got rid of my preferences, disabled windows ink, but nothing worked. I work on a Wacom MobileStudioPro. Any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that the Preview is not changed after you use your pen and Photoshop sees you have a pen?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying! The preview in the brush settings only changes when I draw a line and then undo it (and not when I just draw a line), although as soon as I switch tab it reverts back. However, the stroke previews in the brushes tab remains the same, which is my main issue since I can't tell which brushes are which when I want to select one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines