Highlighted

Brush switch to windows cursor issues

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So since last windows update, when i use any tool based on a brush ( Brush, eraser, clone stamp...) on a layer with a layer mask on it, the brush circle randomly changes into windows default cursor. If i single click, it will change for half a second with a quarter-ish second lag, which is pretty annoying when tapping, but the most annoying thing is that, if i drag to make a stroke, it randomly switches or not to the windows cursor, and, if it does switch to it, it won't go back to photoshop's round brush shape until I unclick.

I've already reset tools default options, checked cursor options, unchecked certain options which may interefere with windows, tried with/without windows ink with my tablet, tried with my mouse, and tried opening the program as administrator, but keeps happening and it's driving me crazy.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush switch to windows cursor issues

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So since last windows update, when i use any tool based on a brush ( Brush, eraser, clone stamp...) on a layer with a layer mask on it, the brush circle randomly changes into windows default cursor. If i single click, it will change for half a second with a quarter-ish second lag, which is pretty annoying when tapping, but the most annoying thing is that, if i drag to make a stroke, it randomly switches or not to the windows cursor, and, if it does switch to it, it won't go back to photoshop's round brush shape until I unclick.

I've already reset tools default options, checked cursor options, unchecked certain options which may interefere with windows, tried with/without windows ink with my tablet, tried with my mouse, and tried opening the program as administrator, but keeps happening and it's driving me crazy.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?