• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush tool can't make dots since photoshop cc 2018 while using cintiq (can't recognize click)

New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I use photoshop cc 2019 now but this problem is keep going since cc 2018.

Problem is- as you can see in video, Photoshop can't recognize click and can't make some dots in photoshop while using cintiq. This makes me really annoying. But in other program (yes, clip studio paint) recognize click well. So it's not a problem with my cintiq i think.

Do you have any suggestion for this? I use cintiq 22 HD. Thanks.

(I'm not good at English so if you need more information to deal with this, please make comment for me. I'll help. Thanks.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening, it seems like a pen pressure issue, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working on and what operating system are you using?

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the tablet drivers and see if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh updating photoshop and reinstall driver worked! Thanks!!!

And maybe the program that i used (Lazy Nezumi pro) made problem I think. Thanks for help Sahil!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines