Highlighted

Brush tool make a dotted line on transparent background with black color

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was starting to work and needed a large brush to create a gradient (250-500px), I usually work on 1080p and 300dpi on transparent background.
The brush tool started creating these dots, so I tried making changes (like spacing), reset preferences, updating Photoshop, drivers and nothing happened.
The brushes I usually use are the default one, hard and soft, and if i set the spacing of the soft one to 5% I get an ugly banding effect on transparent.
When I export, the brush gradient is perfect.

PS: this bug apparently pops out only with black color.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush tool make a dotted line on transparent background with black color

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I was starting to work and needed a large brush to create a gradient (250-500px), I usually work on 1080p and 300dpi on transparent background.
The brush tool started creating these dots, so I tried making changes (like spacing), reset preferences, updating Photoshop, drivers and nothing happened.
The brushes I usually use are the default one, hard and soft, and if i set the spacing of the soft one to 5% I get an ugly banding effect on transparent.
When I export, the brush gradient is perfect.

PS: this bug apparently pops out only with black color.

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?