Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Transfer Setting Glitch in CC2020

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I'm having the same issue with all 4 installations of my PSCC2020 (newest update) on various computers. The pen pressure seems to be broken, but it's actually the 'transfer' setting in each Brush setting that's glitched. Whenever I open photoshop the brushes are either have transfer ALL disabled, or ALL enabled. If I edit one brush to turn ON transfer, it edits every single brush and turns on transfer for all of them. If I disable transfer on a brush, all brushes have transfer disabled. You cannot UNLOCK/LOCK the transfer setting (though the lock icon can be turned on and off), and there's no situaton in which I can seem to fix this.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled PS CC2020, I'd deleted all brushes and imported them again. I've used different tablets, different versions of Windows 10, different PCs. I've imported brushes as both tool presets and abr format. I've disabled extensions, enabled extensions. I've played with my user prefernces, adjusted scratch memory, and more. I've enabled working with windows ink and disabled it, I've created and made PSUserconfig files. The list goes on and on. 

I am UNABLE to roll back to an earlier build of CC2020, because my work admin controls updates. 

Any recommendations on what to do? I've been using photoshop daily for about 20 years and I'm about to lose my mind. If the tech team could patch this glitch, I'd be so.. so happy. 

Thanks. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using a tablet, or a mouse? If this repeats with both items, please report this bug to https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines