Highlighted

Brushes being deleted

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where all my brushes get uninstalled anytime I have to force quit photoshop. I have had to force quit from freezes twice this week, and everytime I reopen photoshop, all my brushes are gone and I have to reinstall. Is there a way to save them within photoshop so this doesn't happen? I'm using the latest version of photoshop cc on mac. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes being deleted

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where all my brushes get uninstalled anytime I have to force quit photoshop. I have had to force quit from freezes twice this week, and everytime I reopen photoshop, all my brushes are gone and I have to reinstall. Is there a way to save them within photoshop so this doesn't happen? I'm using the latest version of photoshop cc on mac. 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 02, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve this?  All my brushes and actions got wiped today.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0