Brushes change by adobe photoshop and replacing it with eye droper

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My computer is currently using MacOs Big Sur Version 11.0 and my photoshop is adobe photoshop 2021. I'm unsure if this is often an Adobe Photoshop problem or an enormous Sur problem. When using Adobe Photoshop 2021, the comb tool i exploit will randomly change or it'll change to the attention dropper tool for a second and alter the colour . it'll also randomly concentrate and out. The tablet I'm using is an Intuos Pro L and i have had the tablet for awhile and haven't had this problem before.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes change by adobe photoshop and replacing it with eye droper

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My computer is currently using MacOs Big Sur Version 11.0 and my photoshop is adobe photoshop 2021. I'm unsure if this is often an Adobe Photoshop problem or an enormous Sur problem. When using Adobe Photoshop 2021, the comb tool i exploit will randomly change or it'll change to the attention dropper tool for a second and alter the colour . it'll also randomly concentrate and out. The tablet I'm using is an Intuos Pro L and i have had the tablet for awhile and haven't had this problem before.

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 01, 2021 0

Have something to add?