Highlighted

Brushes Not Working Correctly Photoshop 2020 and 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest version of Photoshop 2020 as well as to the new Photoshop 2021 and my brush tool doesn't seem to be working correctly. Under "Brush Settings" I normally have "Transfer" selected and have my "Opacity Jitter" and "'Flow Jitter" set to "Pen Pressure" at 0%. However, my brush is acting as if I do not have "Transfer" selected at all. I tried resetting my tools and restarting Photoshop but that hasn't worked. Please help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes Not Working Correctly Photoshop 2020 and 2021

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest version of Photoshop 2020 as well as to the new Photoshop 2021 and my brush tool doesn't seem to be working correctly. Under "Brush Settings" I normally have "Transfer" selected and have my "Opacity Jitter" and "'Flow Jitter" set to "Pen Pressure" at 0%. However, my brush is acting as if I do not have "Transfer" selected at all. I tried resetting my tools and restarting Photoshop but that hasn't worked. Please help.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?