Highlighted

Brushes Preset Manager only showing Contour and Tools - Photoshop 2020

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with importing new brushes into Photoshop 2020? In my preset manager it is only showing me Contour and Tools. I attempted to use the one on the right side of Adobe Photoshop 2020 but it's still not allowing me to add it in. Any know how I can fix this issue?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes Preset Manager only showing Contour and Tools - Photoshop 2020

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with importing new brushes into Photoshop 2020? In my preset manager it is only showing me Contour and Tools. I attempted to use the one on the right side of Adobe Photoshop 2020 but it's still not allowing me to add it in. Any know how I can fix this issue?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christian,

Presets management has been revamped in a big way in Photoshop 2020, Patterns for example have a Panel of their own now. Please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/presets.html#work_with_the_preset_manager

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2020 each preset has it's own panel. Access it from the Window menu pull down.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines