Highlighted

Brushes Preset Manager Option not Appearing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to go into the preset manager so that I can rearrange and manage my brushes more efficiently but the option is not available for me.Screenshot_4.png 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes Preset Manager Option not Appearing

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to go into the preset manager so that I can rearrange and manage my brushes more efficiently but the option is not available for me.Screenshot_4.png 

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion caused as Brush Presets panel is not showing in the flyout menu in Photoshop 2020. 

The Preset Manager is being deprecated. You can use the Brushes Panel to do all those things you used to do in the Preset Manager without having to go into a dialog. The flyout menu lets you import and export, choose how to display the brushes, etc.

Thanks,
Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that the panel in the bottom right? How can I access the flyout menu so that I can edit a majority of my brushes like I used to in preset manager because I dont want to scroll multiple times in the brushes panel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who wanted the preset manager gone? New is not always better!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is very unfortunate. I'm having a really hard time organizing my brushes in this tiny window, dragging the brushes around- it's not intuitive at all, but time consuming and ruins the flow of painting for me. I hope you guys do something about this. It's upsetting when I pay monthly for a new version of Photoshop which works less efficiently than the older versions I paid full price for in the past.

thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please put it back Adobe.  I loved that I could find all the things there.  Now I'm only seeing Contours and Tools.  Nothing else.  Preset Manager BrokenPreset Manager Broken

If Adobe could fix it or put it back how it was that would be great.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines