Brushes, setting "transfer" to pen pressure on ALL brushes indefinitely?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I draw with a tablet and every time I select a new brush I have to change the "transfer" to pen pressure. Is there a way to set "pen pressure" to the default on ALL my brushes? The point of a tablet is to replicate the feeling of sketching in real life- As in when I apply more pressure to the pencil the darkness changes, so surely there must be a setting where all the pens respond to the amount of pressure applied without me having to manually change it each time?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes, setting "transfer" to pen pressure on ALL brushes indefinitely?

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I draw with a tablet and every time I select a new brush I have to change the "transfer" to pen pressure. Is there a way to set "pen pressure" to the default on ALL my brushes? The point of a tablet is to replicate the feeling of sketching in real life- As in when I apply more pressure to the pencil the darkness changes, so surely there must be a setting where all the pens respond to the amount of pressure applied without me having to manually change it each time?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2021 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0