Highlighted

Brushes won't load 2021

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add some brushes to PS2021 but get prompt stating-see image. This is true for the Legacy folder as well.  There is no cog wheel at the top right of the brushes panel. I have also tried going via Edit>Presets, no luck there either!  Please help.

image.png

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushes won't load 2021

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add some brushes to PS2021 but get prompt stating-see image. This is true for the Legacy folder as well.  There is no cog wheel at the top right of the brushes panel. I have also tried going via Edit>Presets, no luck there either!  Please help.

image.png

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also when I go to edit>presets manager, Brushes does not show up as an option.

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 4.09.19 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to Window>Brushes, then you can click on the 4 small horizontal lines for the flyout menu and use Import Brushes.

br.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!  yikes, I missed the obvious.  Thank you for taking the moment to reply.  Appreciate it.  Obviously worked like a charm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I've done all of the above and the .abr files still won't load and don't show up in the brushes file? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0