Bug 22.1 - "Could not save file because of a program error" after copying layers from another files

Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I noticed a constant bug: when I copy layers from one file to another the 22.1 can't save this another file anymore with "Could not save file because of a program error" error.

It's also impossible to save the file as a copy.

It's only a 22.1 problem, I can do the same operations with the same files in 21.2.4 and 20.0.7.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug 22.1 - "Could not save file because of a program error" after copying layers from another files

Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I noticed a constant bug: when I copy layers from one file to another the 22.1 can't save this another file anymore with "Could not save file because of a program error" error.

It's also impossible to save the file as a copy.

It's only a 22.1 problem, I can do the same operations with the same files in 21.2.4 and 20.0.7.

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 05, 2021 1
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Our product team is working on a fix for the program error. Meanwhile, you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2021 0