• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - Could not save "filename" because of a program error - Photoshop 2021 v22.3.1

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.
Anyone with these annoying error? I have tried several experiences but with no effect.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop due to the program error. Are you getting the error while saving any document you work on or just this one? Which macOS version are you working on? It would be helpful if you could share a file you're facing the issue on, so that we can try to reproduce the issue at our end.

Meanwhile, you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for the answer.
It happen in any document i work. I have to restart my mac to fix, but suddenly it happen again.
the macOs version is the latest (v22.3.1). I have already trie to install previous versions but without sucess.
I´m gonna try the link you send me. Thanks

Regards,
Litos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, please let us know if the suggested steps helped. If not, it would be helpful if you could share a sample file so that we can try reproducing the issue.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.
I do this:

macOS: Navigate to "/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2021/Adobe Photoshop 2021.app/Contents/Required/UXP/"

Until now it worked nice. Thanks for the support. If anything happen i´ll tell.

Regards,
Litos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines