• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Dock does not hide

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest version of photoshop (fresh install) for Mac Os big sur (latest verion)  on a Apple M1 MBP and the dock does not hide automatically when i go into full screen mode with photoshop. I do not want to change my system preferences to "hide the dock automatically" because i find it terribly -annoying. I have found a workaround this problem with the cmd+optn+D keyboard shortcut to hide the dock, but it is still frustrating having to do this. 

Does anybody have a similar problem? Does anybody have a solutio in mind ? 

Thank you 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution was posted somewhere;
If you open the Dock preferences (Command + Space, type in Dock, push enter), then alter the Dock to be on the left/right side of the screen, and then alter it to be back on the bottom, it will not show up over fullscreen.
I hope it help you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weird, it does not seem to work. The dock still stays when i go in fullscreen mode despite me doing the the left/right dock trick. Hopefully there will be an update soon for this issue. Thanks anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines