• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bug en photoshop (Export issue)

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola, alguien sabe como solucionar un bug de photoshop que me empezo a pasar desde que hice la ultima actualizacion ? cada vez que hago un proyecto pesado como una animacion, me pasa que no me deja abrirlas ni exportarlas y no es por falta de memoria ram ni nada por que antes si me dejaba, cuando intento se me queda cargando y ahi se queda trabado o sino me saca y me aparece un cartel que dice "debug" como si fuese un error, si me podrian ayudar se lo agradeceria muchisimo, gracias!

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're not able to export animations out of Photoshop after the recent update. Could you please let us know which operating system you're working on?

Also, would you mind sharing your complete workflow so that we can try it at our end?

Have you tried reinstalling Photoshop and see if it helps?

You may try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines