• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - Moving a group hides content

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just installed ps version 21.2.2 and now I noticed this problem. Do not know if it existed earlier. 

Whenever I move a group filled with different layers.  All the content (the sublayers) becomes invisible for some reason.  If I zoom out far enough or zoom in. Then the layers reappear.  But if I zoom back out again to standard zoom, the layers are gone..

Here is a video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_DlpseiE1OqBLq59J7uY0jhns0tk1Q5R/view

Am I the only one with this issue ? 

/S 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are cases when the screen does not refresh in the Photoshop program. I am having this problem with the latest version updates. It may indicate incompatibility of newer versions, older graphics cards, processors. As a hardware, the graphics card is useful to check the processor's update.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I tried now installing an ealier version. And I run into the same problem there.

I have a fairly new computer, from April. With a new graphics card. And I have latest drivers installed. 

And this also happens even I turn off "use graphics processor"

Basically any sort of work where I have to move groups (which is a lot) is impossible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fixed this by turning off "Use legacy compositing".

When I unticked that button, it now seems to be working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines