Exit

Bug: Photoshop 2020 ACR Radial Filter

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community;

I am on release 21.2.2 / Adobe Camera Raw 12.4 on Windows 10 1909

I am processing a Nikon NEF file from a D7500.  When using the Radial Filter the overlay appears as a box when Mask Options are active.  See the attached file.

Options or suggestions are appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the box that appears when you use the radial filter. Could you please try turning off the graphics processor by going into Photoshop's Prefereces > File handling > Camera Raw Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sahil,

I have tried turning the graphics processor usage on and off.  It did correct the issue when the processor was off.  I've updated the drivers for the graphics card and the problem seems to have gone away.  Thank you for your reply and suggestion

Dale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines