• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG: Text un-editable Photoshop (21.0.3) on macOS

Explorer ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the newest Photoshop (21.0.3), having just updated hoping it would fix this issue.

I have a graphic element I'm using in Premiere that has a lot of text, I edit it in PS, bring it into Premiere, then when I go back to PS to make a fix, I can no longer edit the text. I have to close the PS project and re-open it in order to edit again. This is not just one file, I have about 50 different PS files and they are all having this issue.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the format of the graphic element you're trying to edit in Photoshop?

Were you able to edit the graphic element in Photoshop before v21.0.3 update?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a 1920x1080 72ppi PSD file, file size is only 10MB

They're not huge files, they're really just a backgroud image and maybe 5 elements plus a single text layer. 

I started this project in 21.0.2 and that's where the issue started, updated to 21.0.3 and it's still happening. I use photoshop with premiere all day everyday and never had this issue before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines