• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug when using the colour picker?

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally when I try to select a colour using the colour picker it doesn't work and doesn't pick a new colour. I have attached a video of what happens. I initially though it was an issue with my graphics tablet but it also does it on my regular monitor using a mouse. It doesn't do it all the time, just sometimes randomly. I tried reinstalling PS but it hasn't fixed anything. Has anyone encountered this before and know if I can fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work when you use the actual color picker tool? Or just when you hold Option/Alt with your mouse/pen?

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it does it for both. Just not all the time, it randomly happens occasionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have not had the same problem. Are you Pressing I for the Eyedropper Tool when it happens?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I usually press alt however I have the same problem when using the eyedropper tool too which I select using the mouse rather than "I".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines