Highlighted

Bug with type in Photoshop Ver 22.0

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Photoshop to the latest version (22.0) this week. Now I find that I cannot add type in new projects or edit type in files made in the previous version. Is anyone having this problem as well? Fortunately, I kept the old version on my computer so I can add type to a file.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug with type in Photoshop Ver 22.0

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Photoshop to the latest version (22.0) this week. Now I find that I cannot add type in new projects or edit type in files made in the previous version. Is anyone having this problem as well? Fortunately, I kept the old version on my computer so I can add type to a file.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's a known issue in version 22.0, works fine in RGB mode but not CMYK

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had problems with text and other tool in RGB node.  There seem to be some bugs that bites that cause sever lag or stuttering and tools to fails to work correctly,  I have not found what cause the bug to bite. When it does I restart Photoshop  to restore normal operation.  I try to notice when it happens but its a sneaky bug the problems seen to accumulate at first bite you do not feel the lag.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0