• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugs and Performance Issues Photoshop 2020 macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last year i've been dealing with performance issues, I lose files that i've worked on for hours because the second you decide to save an Image the whole program goes to garbage. It's lengthened my editing time, which i'm not compensated for. It's incredibly slow to the point I had my computer serviced thinking this was the issue (it's not). Everytime I seek assistance someone from tech support takes over my computer, it works fine for a couple hours then goes back to exactly the way it was (I've done this about 6 times now) I'm looking for any community answers that may assist in this issue.

*I'm saving directly to my computer
*Operating on latest MAC software and Photoshop Software 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Heather,

We're sorry about the poor experience, let's make it right.

Could you please try adding Photoshop to macOS System Preferences Security & Privacy panel and let us know if it helps?
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macosmojave.html#Penpressuredoesnotworkandbusy...

Also, where are you saving the files? Local drive or External drive?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines