Highlighted

Bugs, freezing and other staff

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you have someone who know russian interface Win 10 and photoshop, and I hope you'll try to understand how difficult it became when you updated Photoshop! I gave you some video file, I think it would be helpful to understand what I meant .

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bugs, freezing and other staff

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you have someone who know russian interface Win 10 and photoshop, and I hope you'll try to understand how difficult it became when you updated Photoshop! I gave you some video file, I think it would be helpful to understand what I meant .

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are volunteers on this forum and do not work for Adobe. Can you explain your issue in words?

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In russian language, because my English is bad 

Раньше я рисовал с выключенной функцией windows Ink, в папке C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings я создал текстовый файл PSUserConfig.txt, в котором написал 

# Use WinTab

UseSystemStylus 0

Эта опция отключала полностью влияние windows на работу планшета в фотошопе, функция pen pressure считывалась корректно, то есть меня это все полностью устраивало. Сейчас же, после обновления, этот метод не работает совсем. Pen pressure полностью деактивирован и включить его можно только, если включен параметр Windows Ink. И из-за этого все проблемы с мерцанием, freezing. Когда я использую инструмент Рука, чтобы переместить холст, сперва возникает пауза, затем холст перемещается очень далеко. Та же проблема с инструментом Лупа - когда я отдаляю или приближаю холст, сперва легкое торможение, затем лагание, как будто я резко увеличиваю\уменьшаю. При этом в самой OS  Windows все что свяхано с Ink - отключено. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've copied this from ACP @davescm:

"the latest version is designed to use Windows Ink. If you have previously used Wintab by adding PSUserConfig.txt then delete it and enable Windows Ink in tablet properties."

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/psuserconfig-txt-trick-no-longer-works/m-p/11370295?page=1#...

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And user are having issues with Photoshop with INK

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes user are reporting viewports and windows freezing.    Adobe broke Photoshop WinTabs support a few updated back and  you seem to be showing the bug is related to this. For you are switching between WinTab and INK in you video to demonstrate something.   On my Windows 10 system  Photoshop 21.2.1 WinTabs is so broken I can not get Pen pressures to function at all even though Photoshop turns off  the warning triangle in Brush Tip shape  dynamics as soon as I bring my pen near the tablet. However Photoshop treats my  pen like it always firmly pressed.  Additionally  The Clone stamp Brush tracking does not function when INK is use  but will track when using a mouse.  The Cross hair seems to have been updated.  Microsoft Windows Pen and Windows INK control to turn  Pen Feedback Cursors off does not work  users do to see these cursors.  Photoshop 2020 update 21.2.2 has problems for sure. Adobe needs to Address these bugs. There nothing uses can do but regress.   Going back to 21.0.3 is the best choice now.  

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 1