Highlighted

Bulk actions html to pdf?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a bunch of html files in subfolders. Is it possible to have an action to take all these html and bulk convert them to pdf?  I can't get my bulk action to do html files.  Also, is it possible to maintain folder structure? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bulk actions html to pdf?

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a bunch of html files in subfolders. Is it possible to have an action to take all these html and bulk convert them to pdf?  I can't get my bulk action to do html files.  Also, is it possible to maintain folder structure? 

Thank you

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is not the right tool for this.  I would suggest that you use Acrobat Pro or search for a dedicated conversion tool.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Conrad C LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat Pro you can choose File > Create > Create Multiple PDF Files, drag a bunch of HTML files into the list, and bulk-convert each to a separate PDF file.

Acrobat-Create-Multiple-PDF-FIles-from-HTML.jpg

I'm not sure if this can maintain folder structure. You might test it by changing Add Files (at the top) to Add Folders, and see if the folder conversion maintains the hierarchy.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0