Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cambiar idioma de photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola gente,

¿Sabéis como cambiar el idoma de photoshop de español a inglés? Sólo de photoshop, no de toda la Creative Suite. En el de 2019 tenía el inglés instalado y sólo en photoshop pero con la actualización se me ha ido al traste... ¿Algún alma caritativa que me pueda echar una mano? ¡Gracias!

(En Mac)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As you want to change the language of an application, please have a look at this article and see if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thanks for your answer but I just want to change the language of one of the apps no for the whole Creative Suite.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question: change Photoshop language back and forth whenever I need it but not the language setting in the Creative Cloud

Yo tambien tengo la misma pregunta: Cabiar el idioma de Photoshop cuando quiera sin cambiar el resto de aplicaciones

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines