• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw 12.3 Problem

Contributor ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR 12.3 opened from Bridge is a totally useless program. Incredibly slow to react to commands, exposure, curves etc., up to 15 seconds to react to an adjustment command.

Open the same version from within PS Filters and it is perfect! Only noticable difference I have identified between the opened version from Bridge is camera lens adjustments controls are present but from within PS Filters the lens adjustment is a separate option and the vignette control is different. Odd since this program is supposed to be the same across the Adobe PS range???

The bottom line to this post is, has anyone else seen or obseved this issue? An hour on the phone to Adobe support gain only advice to contact Nvidia for the latest driver of my Graphic card (Quadro K2200, one approved by Adobe by the way). There was a more recent driver version (June 2020) but it made no difference after I installed it.

This problem totally screws up sensible work flow.

I am a Adobe subscriber so have the latest versions of all the PS linked applications and my PC has hither to performed with no difficulty. It still does except for this one element which is more than irritating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is user to user forum. Here is site which is monitored by Adobe employees including some engineers https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just thought fellow users might like the latest update I have from my contacts with Adobe support relating to the problems I have with ACR12.3.

I sent over 6 hours on line with the support team who actually did their absolute best to resolve this issue but having tried every variation the conclussion has been that there is a problem with the latest upgrade which affects some users causing extreemly slow editing reaction when using ACR 12.3 launched from Bridge. Ultimately I was told that the problem has been sent to the Adobe team as a known issue. As othere have suggested in this forum the temporary fix is to roll back the a previous version which actually proved more difficult to do than say. I turned off the auto update feature in CC and was told to wait until version 10.1.2 or higher is released for PS where the ACR problem will be fixed. They could not give a time scale for this fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines