Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw 13.1 | 13.2 conflict

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
my Photoshop cannot find the new Camera Raw. I installed version 13.2 manually after the Camera RAW module was not available despite the regular update from CC desktop. Where can I manually delete Camera Raw 13.2?

Unbenannt.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Camera Raw 13.2 still opens the older version 13.1 on your computer.

Would you mind uninstalling the Camera Raw app from the Creative Cloud Desktop app, restart your computer and then reinstall Camera Raw app again? The way to remove Camera Raw app is to uninstall Photoshop or Adobe After Effects(if installed) from your computer and then reinstall them.

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Akash, thanks for your tip. I had already uninstalled and reinstalled everything several times - Photoshop, Aftereffects and Bridge.
But NOW it shows me the correct version of ACR in PS. BUT it doesn't open. I've had the error for a long time and I tried to clear up this error with another post. Without success.
RAW files are NOT opened in ACR with a double click! Neither in Bridge nor from Explorer (Windows 10). The camera RAW filter does not open in PS (smart object) ––> "Camera Raw Filter could not be used because a program error occurred."

Since PS version 19.2 I've been dealing with bugs again and again. 

So I can not open JPEGs with drag and drop ––> Program Error ... WHY??? Also with "data" - "open" I cant open ANY Data. 
I can only open JPEGs using the "open as" option. RAW doesn't work here either. With LR I can send RAW files to PS as smart objects - BUT ACR doesn't work here either.

I hope you can help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. The issue related to the program error is known issue with Photoshop version 22.x and our engineers are working towards a fix.

In the meanwhile, would you mind checking the workaround mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html#Programerrorwhilesavingfiles and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines