• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw and Photoshop Files Display Error Problem on Windows

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open raw files or jpeg files now in Camera Raw.  I get an error message that my display size is too small and my files must be at least 1024 X 764 pixels.  I have reset the display size in camera raw preferences, reinstalled both Photoshop and Bridge, and restarted the computer.  This worked for several weeks.  Now I'm back to the same problem, same error message.  Previously edited and saved jpeg files can be opened, but the image is either just a fraction of the entire image or I can't see anything.  I never had this problem before with Bridge or Photoshop.  I've been using these products for many years.  If you can help, I'd really appreciate it!   

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you're facing issues with Camera Raw and Photoshop as your display resolution is less than the recommended settings.

Which version of Photoshop and Camera Raw are you using?

Have you set Windows display scaling to scale your display 150%? Your Display UI area would then map from 1920x1080 to 1280x720. If so try 125%. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/high-dpi-scaling.html 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Akash.

Thanks for your advice.   I called Adobe support a few days ago and the tech spent over an hour working through the problem.  I still have a small problem that was unresolved, but the major problem is no longer a problem!  

Thanks,

Patti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the heads up Patti. 

Glad to know it worked. If you have any other query or need further assistance, feel free to get back to us anytime.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines