• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

camera raw bottom screen not visible

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have Ps v22.4.1 with camera raw v13.2.0.738. When I open a raw image nef. the camera raw screen opens being too big for my screen and I cant see the bottom of it. May you please tell me if there is something I can do to fix this, or what PS version doesnt have that problem. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reset Camera Raw preferences:

Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).

Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html#ResetCameraRawpreferences

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it did not work I attach two images. When I delete the prefferences the screen that open next is ok, but when I open the image it is not.20210601_192616.jpg20210601_192708.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines