• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw Brush not working [Mac]

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can anyone help please, the brush for selective adjustments in Camera Raw filter suddenly stopped working, it was fine before. It lets me chose the location for the adjustments, but then when i move the cursors to change the saturation for that spot, for example, it does not change anything, the colour stays the same

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Make sure Flow and Density aren't set to 0 or some low number. Also, make sure you have enough of a change specified (e.g. pump up Exposure to make sure you can see a change)

JeffreyTranberry_0-1633991455064.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are using a Mac from the tabs you have applied.  Can you tell us what version?  Just in case it is relevant.  

Can you also clarify whether you are talking about opening a RAW file in Camera Raw, or using the Camera RAW filter on an already open image?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Trevor, 

its an IMac 2012

photoshop 2020

im talking about camera raw filter on an already opened image. All of the adjustments are working fine in the camera raw filter except for the brush, which I occasionally use for selective adjustments. It's been working fine till a few days ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having teh exact same problem.  I can no longer do anything noticeable with the selective adjustment brush in Camera RAW and used to be able to make dramatic changes to many parts of photos. I have updated everything running Mac OS Big Sur 11.3.1 on a macBook Pro. ANyone have a fix? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure Flow and Density aren't set to 0 or some low number. Also, make sure you have enough of a change specified (e.g. pump up Exposure to make sure you can see a change)

JeffreyTranberry_0-1633991455064.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff thank you. I’ve even tried dialing all of the way to the extreme ends of settings and barely any difference. Not sure what up!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, it was the flow brush settings, somehow it got changed to a low number, or zero, can’t remember, anyhow, adjusted it and it all working again  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset everything back to original settings and that seems to have done it.  Thank you all for the help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked out! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines