• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been licensed

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to open photos from bridge into camera raw I get an error saying "Camera Raw editing is not enabled. Camera Raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been licensed" The pictures I have are uploaded straight from my EOS Rebel T6i camera and I've downloaded the Camera Raw 12.2 plug in so i'm not sure what the problem is.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Bridge and what version of Photoshop do you have installed.  ACR 12.2 is not a valid version for perpetual version of Adobe products even creative cloud CS6 version can not use ACR 12.2.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop is version 21.1.1 and bridge is version 10.0.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The qualifying product is Photoshop. What happens when you open that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop works fine on my computer. I can open it up and access everything I need to. But whenever I browse in bridge to find a photo and then try to open it in camera raw it won't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is the Creative Cloud app running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work in 21.1.1

image.png

and Bridge 10,0.3

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there another way of accessing camera raw that may work differently? Right now I'm using photoshop to browse in bridge and then using Ctrl + r to try to open the photo in camera raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR can be hosted by Photoshop or Bridge.

Ctrl+R opens ACR hosted by Bridge. Try to just double-click a raw file, this will open ACR hosted by Photoshop.

Both should work, and I don't know why it doesn't through Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud from your educational institution because of COVID-19? We are having the same issue with students/educators that have been given temporary access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue was resolved in the latest update for Bridge, v 10.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines